Lipotropic shots are vitamin supplements that support your natural fat loss efforts, such as exercise and a low-calorie diet. These treatments rely on boosting your body’s natural vitamin and nutrient profile to increase your metabolism rate, allowing your body to burn more fat. NutriFlo Medspa & IV Lounge is the only state-of-the-art medical spa in Coral Springs, providing vitamin-based treatments for natural cosmetic results.
Enhance & Speed Up the Weight Loss Process
What are Lipotropic Shots?
Lipotropic shots are vitamin supplements that boost your body’s natural metabolism and fat loss capabilities. They’re designed to complement your natural weight loss efforts, such as regular exercises and a low-calorie diet. Lipotropic injections contain various minerals and vitamins, but their most common ingredient is vitamin B12.
Lipotropic shots are far more effective than oral supplements because the chosen nutrients are delivered directly into the regions with excess subcutaneous fatty tissues, bypassing the digestive system altogether. As such, they can be used to facilitate targeted weight loss from specific parts of your body. Furthermore, lipotropic shots also ensure almost complete absorption of nutrients, while traditional oral supplements don’t ensure complete absorption.
What Are the Ingredients in Lipotropic Shots?
- Vitamin B-12: This vitamin supports most of your body’s essential functions, including the formation of red blood cells. It converts fats and proteins into energy, and it aids in weight loss.
- Vitamin B-6: This vitamin is crucial for healthy fat, protein, and carbohydrate metabolism. It increases your body’s natural metabolic rate to boost your exercise efforts and encourage weight loss.
- B-Complex: This is a combination of all essential B vitamins. It ensures overall physical and mental wellness and boosts your energy, improving your performance during exercises and workouts.
- BCAA: Branched-chain amino acids contain the most essential amino acids necessary for physical performance and athleticism. They build muscle, reduce fatigue, and decrease muscle soreness, allowing you to exercise more effectively and, in turn, burn more fat.
- L-Carnitine: This is yet another amino acid used for weight loss efforts and improving your mental capacity.
How Are Lipotropic Shots Delivered?
Your lipotropic shots treatment starts with a personal consultation with our board-certified providers. We review your medical history and discuss your overall goals to curate the ideal lipotropic treatment plan. We also calibrate the ingredients in the lipotropic shot according to your unique needs, concerns, and goals. Some patients need single-ingredient shots of B-12, while others need a combination of various ingredients. Each shot is personalized to address your individual needs.
The lipotropic shots are delivered in the arms, thighs, abdomen, buttocks, or other regions with unwanted subcutaneous fatty tissues. The treatment area depends on your cosmetic goals. The injection is completely painless and causes no severe side-effects, so you can resume your daily activities immediately. Our providers will also curate the ideal treatment plan and frequency for your follow-up shots. Most patients need up to 2 shots per week for maximum energy and fat metabolism.
You can also seek treatment during your lunch break or after a workout. Find out more today and see if lipotropic shots are for you. Schedule a consultation!